Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.6% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.