Healthcare stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Only one stock in the healthcare sectors showed gains:
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is down 8.9% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 8.2% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 6.9% today.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN): ACHN stock is down 6.5% today.
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is down 6.3% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 6.0% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 6.0% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is down 5.8% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 5.6% today.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII): CSII stock is down 5.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.