Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Owens & Minor (OMI): OMI stock is up 5.9% today.
- Merck & Company (MRK): MRK stock is up 3.8% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 6.2% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is down 4.2% today.
- Chemed Inc (CHE): CHE stock is down 4.0% today.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is down 3.9% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): BMY stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.