Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.9% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.