Transportation stocks finished up 1.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.9% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 1.7% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.5% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is up 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.