Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.6% today and up 26.7% in the last month.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 1.6% today.
- PPL Corp (PPL): PPL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 1.6% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.