Utilities stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 3.0% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 2.9% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.