Utilities stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 2.5% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.