Capital goods stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 0.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.6% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.