Capital goods stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Only one stock in the capital goods sectors showed gains:
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 2.1% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.