Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed gains:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 1.4% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.1% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.