Healthcare stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX): DGX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR): VAR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 1.7% today.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): STJ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is down 1.7% today.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.