Utilities stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 2.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 3.0% today.
- Integrys Energy Group (TEG): TEG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 2.6% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.