Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 2.0% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.0% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 2.0% today.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.