Capital goods stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Only one stock in the capital goods sectors showed gains:
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.1% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.