Capital goods stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.1% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.