Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.1%, the Nasdaq fell 2.4% and the S&P 500 was down 2.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 3.3% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.9% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 3.0% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.