Capital goods stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.3% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 2.1% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 2.1% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 2.0% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.