Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.1%, the Nasdaq fell 2.4% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is up 3.0% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 4.3% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 4.3% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 4.1% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 4.1% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 4.0% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 3.9% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 3.7% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.