Energy stocks declined 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 3.6% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 3.2% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 3.2% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 2.8% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.