Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 2.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.1%, the Nasdaq fell 2.4% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 5.1% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 4.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 4.5% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is down 4.4% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 4.4% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 4.4% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is down 4.1% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.