Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 1.0%.
Only one stock in the healthcare sectors showed gains:
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Sanofi-Aventis Sa (SNY): SNY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Novartis Ag (NVS): NVS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 2.0% today.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is down 2.0% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.