Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 2.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.1%, the Nasdaq declined 2.4% and the S&P 500 was down 2.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 5.5% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 5.2% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 5.0% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 5.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 4.9% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is down 4.8% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 4.6% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 4.2% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 4.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 4.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.