Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.1%, the Nasdaq was down 2.4% and the S&P 500 declined 2.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 5.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 4.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 4.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 4.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 4.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 4.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 4.4% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is down 4.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.