Utilities stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 2.1% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.