Healthcare stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Allergan Plc (AGN): AGN stock is up 1.6% today and up 30.4% in the last month.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 1.4% today.
- West Pharmaceutical Services (WST): WST stock is up 1.2% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Teleflex Inc (TFX): TFX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Becton Dickinson and Company (BDX): BDX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.