The Steam Machine is coming this fall.
The highly-anticipated gaming console is finally available for pre-order. Here are five things to know about it:
- The Steam Machine is slated for a November 10 release. However, getting Steam Machine, Steam Controller or Steam Link today could net you one by Oct. 16.
- It starts at $449.99 for a 500GB device running a Core i3 processor; 1TB will cost $549.99. A Core i5 1TB machine is $649.99, while the Core i7 1GB is $749.99.
- The Core i3 500GB Syber machine is $499, while the 1TB Core i5 is $729, and the Core i7 1TB is $1,419.
- Alienware and Syber aren’t the only companies that will launch Steam Machines–Asus, Digital Storm, Falcon Northwest, iBuyPower and Maingear will all release one as well.
- The Steam Controller and Steam Link are available for pre-order for $49 each.
More From InvestorPlace