Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 3.6% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.7% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.