Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.