Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.