Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.0% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.