Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.7%, the Nasdaq declined 1.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.7%.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed gains:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.6% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.