Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 2.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 4.1% today.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is down 4.1% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 3.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amgen Inc (AMGN): AMGN stock is down 3.4% today.
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR): UTHR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.