Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.7%, the Nasdaq was down 1.7% and the S&P 500 declined 1.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Steris Corp (STE): STE stock is up 0.1% today.
- Icu Medical (ICUI): ICUI stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is down 5.7% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 5.1% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 4.1% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Biocryst Pharmaceuticals (BCRX): BCRX stock is down 3.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.