Transportation stocks declined 2.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.