Transportation stocks finished down 0.6% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 1.6% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.