Capital goods stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.1%, the Nasdaq was up 1.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 1.6% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 1.5% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 0.6% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.