Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.3% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.0% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.0% today.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed losses:
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.