Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.3%, the Nasdaq rose 1.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 3.2% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 2.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 2.0% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 1.5% today.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed losses:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.