Healthcare stocks finished up 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.5% and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 4.9% today.
- Cambrex Corp (CBM): CBM stock is up 4.4% today.
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is up 4.0% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is up 3.7% today.
- The Ensign Group (ENSG): ENSG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Abiomed (ABMD): ABMD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Raptor Pharmaceutical (RPTP): RPTP stock is down 2.3% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI): BRLI stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.