Utilities stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 3.3% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Portland General Electric Company (POR): POR stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is up 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.