Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 2.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average sank 3.3%, the Nasdaq plunged 4.7% and the S&P 500 dropped 3.3%.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 9.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 7.6% today.
- American Woodmark Corp (AMWD): AMWD stock is down 7.4% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 6.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 6.3% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 5.9% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 5.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 5.2% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 4.2% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 5.4% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.