Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 4.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 4.1%, the Nasdaq plummeted 3.2% and the S&P 500 plunged 4.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 4.9% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 4.7% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 4.6% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 4.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 4.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 4.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 4.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 4.4% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 4.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.