Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 3.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 3.8%, the Nasdaq spiked 5.0% and the S&P 500 jumped 3.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 4.3% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 3.7% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.7% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 3.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 3.2% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.