Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 2.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 2.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 2.5% higher and the S&P 500 increased 2.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 3.2% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 3.0% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 2.9% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 2.7% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.7% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 2.7% today.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed losses:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.