Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 2.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 2.2%, the Nasdaq spiked 3.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 2.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 5.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is up 4.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 4.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 4.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 3.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 3.7% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 3.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.