Transportation stocks rose 2.8% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 4.0%, the Nasdaq spiked 4.8% and the S&P 500 jumped 4.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 5.9% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 4.0% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 3.8% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 3.6% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.