Transportation stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Only one stock in the transportation sectors showed gains:
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.