Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 3.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average sank 4.1%, the Nasdaq was down 2.4% and the S&P 500 plummeted 4.1%.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 5.8% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 5.8% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 5.4% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is down 5.1% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co (PCG): PCG stock is down 5.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 4.9% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is down 4.9% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is down 4.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 4.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.