Utilities stocks declined 1.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 2.1% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 2.0% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pinnacle West Capital Corp (PNW): PNW stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.